8 Reasons to eat one banana a day!
Below, about 8 reasons are listed, that will henceforth, make you look at this appetizing fruit with temptation and admiration;
1. Bananas are officially recognized by the F.D.A. as being able to lower blood pressure, protect against heart attack and stroke as they are rich in potassium and low in salt.
2. Bananas provide all the essential amino acids required by the body every day.
3. Bananas are rich in anti-oxidants that protect cell damage due to free radicals, slows down aging process and prevents dehydration of the body.
4. Bananas are rich in pectin and fiber which helps in digestion. Further bananas are natural pre biotic that stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria (microbes) in our gut & bowel that produce digestive enzymes which in turn assist proper absorption of nutrients. Bananas also help in expelling toxins and heavy metals gently from our body. And then it also helps in good bowel movement & eventually easy defecation. Bananas relieves constipation also.
5. Bananas are rich in iron that enriches blood and prevents anaemia.
6. Bananas contain high levels of vitamin B-6 which prevents loss of calcium helping the bones to stay strong, reduces PMS symptoms which regulates blood sugar, reduces swelling, helps weight loss, helps production of white blood cells, strengthens nervous system, protects against type II diabetes, protects eyes against macular degeneration etc.
7. Banana`s water retention quality protects against muscle cramps during workouts and leg cramps while sleeping at night.
8. Bananas contain high levels of tryptophan which is converted into serotonin – the neurotransmitter which along with dopamine is responsible for triggering happy moods, a feeling of well being which in turn helps fight depression, stress and boredom
Finally, if you are quitting smoking, bananas help in recovering fast from withdrawals as they are loaded with B-vitamins, potassium and magnesium. Now folks, considering the above it is understandable why God put this simple but wonderful fruit into our habitat. This, widely grown, globally popular, delicious, luscious fruit with all its` health benefits is liked and consumed by people all over the world and this fruit has become a part of the daily food for most of the people around the world. If not a part of food, it makes a good, soft snack on its own – any part of the day.
Besides eating this fruit straight away it lends itself well to be made into delicious milk shakes, thick shakes, fruit salads combining with other fruits and for making delicious smoothies.